Two layer alfredo lasagna. Two lasagna recipes – classic red meat sauce with cheese filling and a chicken white sauce with a stir to combine. So good that my family requests it at least once a week. Serve with diced tomato as a garnish." Pour chicken and Alfredo sauce mixture over noodle layer and spread evenly.
I am on the picky(ish) side when it comes to meat (I don't like sausage) and herbs, and I don't like to use eggs unless I really have to. This lasagna uses ground beef instead of sausage and has no eggs in sight. Also, while you can add fresh if you like. You can have Two layer alfredo lasagna using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Two layer alfredo lasagna
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages of spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced mushroom.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 15 oz of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need of salt & black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of aluminum foil.
Your ingredient options when making lasagna are virtually endless. You can make vegetarian lasagna, a meat lover's lasagna Layering your lasagna is simple and easy. Once you master the art of layering your lasagna, you can truly get as creative as you want without even. Then add two ladles full of Alfredo sauce to the bottom.
Two layer alfredo lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook lasagna noodles in salted water..
- Meanwhile cube chicken breasts and add to pan. Season chicken with oregano and garlic..
- In a seperate pan add olive oil, salt & black pepper, sliced mushrooms, and chopped onion. Simmer until onions are translucent..
- Fold ricotta, alfredo sauce, and spinach into the onions and mushrooms and remove pan from heat..
- Oil the 9×13 pan and add a layer of lasagna noodles. (i used 3 noodles each layer, 9 noodles total).
- Cover the noodles with the sauce mixture in a semi-thick fashion. Then add the cubed chicken. Another layer of noodles. And so on so forth until all ingredients are used. (make sure you leave enough sauce to cover the top of the noodles when done layering).
- Once everything is layered cover pan with the aluminium foil and put in preheated oven..
- Bake covered for 20-25 minutes..
- Remove lasagna from oven and let it settle for five minutes. Uncover. Serve. And enjoy!'.
Now start putting your layers together. Over the sauce, you lay out four pieces of lasagna noodles. It is okay if they overlap. An d if there is bare room on the sides. Pour chicken and alfredo sauce mixture over noodle layer and spread evenly.