You can cook Lasagna Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lasagna Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 of granulated garlic (to taste).
- You need 1 lb of medium pasta shells, cooked and drained.
- It’s 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese(divided).
- You need 3 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of 24 oz jar meatless pasta sauce.
Lasagna Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with granulated garlic and salt; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Transfer to a greased shallow 3 quart baking dish (I used a deep 9×13) Top pasta mixture with beef and onion mixture, then pasta sauce..
- Cover casserole and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 15 minutes longer until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..