Mimi's White Chicken Lasagna.
You can have Mimi's White Chicken Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mimi's White Chicken Lasagna
- You need 9 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 8 oz of cottage cheese.
- You need 4 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of black olives (optional).
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 4 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- You need 2 cup of shredded colby cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Mimi's White Chicken Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook pasta until al dente according to box directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix soups, onions, cottage cheese, sour cream, poultry seasoning, oregano, basil, parmesan cheese and chicken..
- In a 9×13 casserole dish, layer 3 noodles, half of the chicken sauce, colby cheese, 3 lasagna noodles, remaining chicken sauce, 3 lasagna noodles and mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving..