Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.. Delicious and easy crock-pot recipe for deer meat lasagna. :hungry. Top with more meat sauce mixture and repeat steps ; meat sauce, uncooked lasagna noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella or Parmesan cheeses until the sauce is gone. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot!
This easy and delicious venison lasagna will taste like you spent the entire day making it. This lasagna recipe is easier than the traditional lasagna recipe simply because there is no ricotta cheese layer at all. Instead, oven-ready lasagna noodles are layered in the slow cooker with your favorite jarred marinara sauce and both mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and. You can have Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground deer meat.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves – chopped..
- It’s 24 oz of can of hunts garlic pasta sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of ounce can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 8 oz of two 8 ounce tubs of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt, pepper, italian seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 of bag of mozzarella cheese (or cheese of choice).
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
Spread one fourth of the meat sauce in an ungreased slow cooker. Arrange one third of the noodles over the sauce. This easy Crock Pot ground beef lasagna is made with no-boil lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese and A jar of spaghetti sauce and classic lasagna cheeses and seasonings makes this a delicious meal. Learn how to make Crock-Pot Lasagna.
Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. instructions
- Brown deer meat, onions, and garlic in pan..
- Add hunts sauce and tomato paste to the meat/onion mixture. Stir and warm. (Add another can of hunts sauce if you'd like it saucier.).
- Spoon a layer of meat/onion/garlic/tomato sauce mixture into bottom of crock pot..
- Add a *double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, snapping the noodles to make fit in certain spots..
- Add cottage cheese layer, and other cheeses you'd like on top of cottage cheese. Top with more meat sauce mixture and repeat steps ; meat sauce, uncooked lasagna noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella or Parmesan cheeses until the sauce is gone..
- Cover with lid and set to low for 4-41/2 hours..
Make lasagna the easy way when you make this amazing Crock Pot Ground Turkey Lasagna Recipe. The crockpot does all the work so you can enjoy a If you loved our Lazy Day Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe, you will love this slow cooker turkey lasagna. It is just as easy and your family will love the. This Crock Pot Lasagna is fast and easy to make! A delicious meat sauce is layered with cheese & spinach filled ravioli and mozzarella cheese.