You can cook Healthier Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Healthier Lasagna
- It’s 1 lb of very lean ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella (light).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Ricotta part skim.
- You need 1/4 cup of mixed Italian shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 small of Tinker bell peppers red,orange, yellow,&green.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Italian herb seasoning.
- Prepare 12 of fresh Basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 2 cup of marinara.
- It’s 1 large of Zucchini.
- You need 7 of whole wheat Lasagna or Gluten-free noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of 9×9 Pyrex deep dish.
Healthier Lasagna instructions
- In a large pan brown your beef add the dry seasonings a Lil salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil after 10 min and add in your peppers and onion sauté till beef is cooked .don't over cook it or the veggies while this is cooking slice your zucchini long ways into thin Strips equal to the pasta..
- In another pan or pot have some water boiling add a bit of oil and salt then add your noodles being careful to pull them when they are aldente (not limp).
- In the Pyrex add sauce to the bottom and spread out evenly then a layer of pasta one will be cut in half to fit.
- Then add half the beef mixture ,then mozzarella then zucchini Strips then sauce again spread out evenly. Then add a layer of Ricotta spread it out..
- Then italian mixture. Then beef again then sauce then the last 3.5 noodles then sauce and sred all remaining cheese over the top..
- Bake at 375°F for 25 min.