Joe's Easy Salsa.
You can have Joe's Easy Salsa using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Joe's Easy Salsa
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5oz).
- You need 1 can of diced green chiles (4oz).
- It’s 1 can of Rotel (10oz).
- It’s 1-2 of limes.
- You need 1-2 of serrano peppers.
- You need of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 Tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of minced onion.
- It’s 1 Tsp of minced garlic.
Joe's Easy Salsa instructions
- Combine canned ingredients in blender..
- Add minced onion, minced garlic, and cumin to blender..
- Add fresh squeezed lime juice, cilantro, and serrano peppers to taste..
- Blend on low-med setting to desired consistency..
- Makes 4 cups. Serve chilled for best taste..