Big Mac Copycat.
You can cook Big Mac Copycat using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Big Mac Copycat
- It’s of For the Secret Sauce:.
- You need of (1) Cup Mayonnaise.
- You need of (1) Tbsp Yellow Mustard.
- It’s of (1) Tbsp Pickle Relish.
- You need of (1) Tsp White Vinegar.
- Prepare of (1) Tsp Onion Powder.
- Prepare of (1) Tsp Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of (1 & 1/2) Tsp Paprika.
- You need of For the Big Mac:.
- Prepare of (1 Lb) 80/20 Ground Beef.
- It’s of (4) Hamburger Buns.
- Prepare of (4) Hamburger Bun Bottoms.
- You need of (1/2) Onion, Minced.
- You need of (1) Cup finely chopped Lettuce.
- Prepare of (8 to 12) Dill Pickle Slices.
- It’s of (4) Slices American Cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Waxed paper.
Big Mac Copycat step by step
- Separate Hamburger meat into (8) equal sections, roll into balls. Cut up (16) squares of waxed paper. I usually buy a box of 500, 10×10 waxed paper squares on Amazon for about $9.00. They come in handy. But it's fine to just cut them off a roll..
- Place (1) waxed paper on table, place (1) ball of meat on it. Place (1) waxed paper on top of meat. Press down with hand then roll pattie with rolling pin untill desired shape. Repeat (7) More times. Stack. When done. Place all (8) patties in freezer for at least 30. Minutes..
- Mix all of the Secret Sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside..
- Prepare the buns. Lay out (8) bottom buns, Layer each with secret sauce, (1) tbsp of Onion, (2) tbsp lettuce, pickles on (4) of the bottom buns and a slice of cheese on the remaing (4)..
- Season (8) patties with salt and pepper to taste, fry over medium heat. About (3) minutes on each side..
- Place 1 pattie over each prepared bottom bun, stack then cover with the top buns. Enjoy!.