You can have Nessa's Lasagna using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Nessa's Lasagna
- Prepare of Meat Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef Chuck.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian Hot Sausage, ground.
- It’s 1 lb of Italian Mild Sausage, ground.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- You need 2 of (28-ounce) San Marzano, Peeled Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of (28-ounce )Crushed Tomato Sauce – Italian Herbs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of Cheese Mixture.
- It’s 1 of (16 oz) Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 of (16 oz.) Cottage cheese, small curd.
- You need 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese, grated.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan & Romano Cheese blend, finely grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Parsley, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Layer's.
- You need 1 packages of Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese, finely grated.
Nessa's Lasagna instructions
- Dutch oven pot, combine extra virgin olive oil, ground beef chuck, sausage, onion and garlic | Cook over medium heat until meat is browned and crumbled; drain grease..
- Return meat mixture back to pot and add the remaining meat sauce ingredients | Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat oven 350° In a large bowl, combine all cheese mixture ingredients together..
- Spoon 1/4 of meat sauce into bottom of a 13×9 by 2-inch baking pan | Place 3 lasagna noodles on top of sauce | Do not overlap noodles | Spread 1/3 of cheese mixture over noodles, top with 1/4 of meat sauce and sprinkle mozzarella, parmesan cheese on top..
- Repeat layers, ending with meat sauce, reserving 1/3 of mozzarella cheese. Bake 45 minutes covered with foil | Then top with remaining cheese and bake 15 minutes uncovered until hot and bubbly | Let it rest for 20-30 minutes before serving..
- Bon Appétit :).