4 Hour Lasagna. Slow Cooker Taco Lasagna – Layers of tortillas, cream cheese, beans, taco meat, enchilada sauce and cheese. Perfectly creamy and cheesy with tons of flavor! This simplified version of lasagna uses prepared spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, and shredded mozzarella, along with lean ground You'll have an amazing lasagna on the table in just over an hour.
This lasagna from Don Angie in New York City has a perfect textural balance. Every slice has a crispy top layer and is soft and delicate beneath. The lasagna is lighter than most traditional lasagnas. You can have 4 Hour Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of 4 Hour Lasagna
- It’s 1 jar of any red pasta sauce.
- You need 1 small jar of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 of med onion.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1 box of no bake lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 pound of italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot (optional).
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen peas (optional).
- You need to taste of salt pepper garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of red wine.
- Prepare of Sliced mushrooms.
- You need 12-16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
Ricotta & Meat mixture borrowed/adapted from Bobby Flay's Lasagna recipe. His recipe is amazing, I just needed a simpler version to cook at home. You don't need hours to make amazing lasagna. This simplified classic lasagna recipe calls on flavorful sausage, a light homemade tomato sauce, and fresh basil.
4 Hour Lasagna step by step
- Sweat the onion and green pepper. Feel free to sweat the carrot and fresh garlic if you are so inclined.
- Add ground beef and sausage. Cook till pink is gone, drain and add your red tomato sauce, wine and mushrooms. Turn heat to simmer and let it reduce by about a quarter or less. You may want to add a touch of sugar if your not using carrots its up to you.
- After reducing the sauce add your peas if you desire..
- Take a quarter to half of the mix and put into another bowl and add half of the alfredo sauce. Stir well..
- Now its time to assemble. Use whatever pan you have thats at least two inches deep. Add a layer of the red to the bottom. Dont forget to grease that pan or it will stick. Add a layer of noodles over that. Then add a layer of the alfredo/red blend and a layer of mozzerella cheese..
- Now add another layer of noodles and use your red sauce. Alternate sauces every layer until you reach the top. Season each layer with your herbs and seasonings of your choice. Add a little cheese to the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for about 45 min. If your using a deeper dish and have more than three layers bake for at least one hour. Remove foil and continue to bake another ten minutes until the top is golden or at least well melted. Add a little parm cheese if you wish..
- Let stand for about ten to fifteen minutes then eat it. Bon Apetite kids!.
Instant Pot lasagna is a snap to whip up and cook. So I just restarted playing and I was wondering whether or not this is a good starting Pure Saiyans team. Oven ready lasagna noodles are a huge time saver in this lasagna dish. You just put them in all hard and uncooked and they end up perfectly cooked. There's something so satisfying about the humble lasagna.