One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta.
You can cook One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 2 lbs of Chicken Breast (cut into 1 inch chunks).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Your Favorite Salsa (I used Chi-Chis Mild Restaurant Style).
- You need 4 tsp of Goya Reciato.
- You need 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 16 oz of Uncooked Pasta.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese.
One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta step by step
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and coat with salt and pepper to taste. Stir occasionally and cook until chicken is browned..
- Add salsa and reciato and toss until chicken is coated..
- Add chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to simmer. If you would like to add a little extra kick add some of your favorite hot sauce at this time..
- Add pasta and stir to combine. Cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken and pasta are cooked..
- Add cheese and stir until melted..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.