Veggie and meat lasagna. It was my way of combining a vegetable lasagna with a meat lasagna. Charles thought I was trying to sneak vegetables in. This recipe could be made with different vegetables, or without beef if you prefer to keep things vegetarian.
In the same saute pan, melt the final tbspn of butter and garlic, and saute the spinach over medium-high heat until wilted. Is there anything more comforting than homemade lasagna with garlic bread? Check out our family's favorite lasagna recipe. You can cook Veggie and meat lasagna using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Veggie and meat lasagna
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of oven ready lasagna.
- It’s 1/2 package of spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil, i used olive oil.
- You need 1 package of shredded yellow cheese.
- It’s 1 package of shredded white cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of broth.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder or any other seasoning u like.
Mmmmm I just love a good lasagna on a cool winters night. It is really easy to make lasagna suitable for the whole family by making your own tomato Nutrition Note: Filled with the goodness of red meat, dairy, lasagna layers and veggies this meal provides plenty of essential nutrients that will benefit the. It's tasty and a little different from usual lasagna recipes. You won't even miss the meat!
Veggie and meat lasagna step by step
- Saute onion and bell peppers in oil. Then add ground meat and garlic. Cook until done, drain if necessary.
- Add pesto to meat mixture. Turn heat off. Add shredded spinach to meat mixture. Then add 2/3 of sauce to meat mixture with 1/3 cup of water or broth.
- Add favorite seasoning to mixture..
- Add a layer of noodle, then half meat mixture, then 1/3 of cheese in the next layer. Repeat until top layer is cheese.
- Bake 375°F for 45 mins to a hour.
Cheesy Veggie Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home. A recipe for a lighter, veggie-packed lasagna layered with ricotta and mozzarella. There's so much to love about this recipe: It's as comforting and cheesy as any meat-filled lasagna, yet feels so much more wholesome thanks to the serious dose of vegetables stuffed inside. This veggie lasaga is packed with veggies. I started with a tofu mixture from How It All Vegan, and then went from there. (I expect that the nutrition info is off on the cholesterol.