Lasagna Soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. All the traditional flavors of lasagna come together in this heartwarming meal-in-a-bowl with this lasagna soup recipe. —Sheryl Olenick, Demarest, New Jersey. This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. You can have Lasagna Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 1/2 cups of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 bag of Rotini noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmasan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Thanks to the Instant Pot®, it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. Lasagna Soup made with ground beef, sausage, spinach and three types of cheese! The perfect easy dinner for those cold winter nights! Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners.
Lasagna Soup instructions
- Brown sausage, add onion, garlic until done. Stir in broth, tomato paste, bay leaf, and chopped tomatoes. Simmer 30 min..
- Add pasta, cook for 8 minutes more. Mix cheeses together with oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Serve on top of soup. Enjoy!.
Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup. Cheesy Lasagna Soup is perfect for weeknight dinner, it comes together quickly and easy! Made with Italian sausage, ricotta, tomatoes, and mozzarella. A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling.