Cheesy lasagna. A meatless lasagna made with ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Excellent basic cheese lasagna recipe that can be tailored very easily for family preferences. A rich, cheesy lasagna loaded with vegetables.
Cheese really stars in this lighter lasagna, which I created a few years ago. Four-Cheese Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Is there anything better then lasagna loaded with cheese? You can have Cheesy lasagna using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cheesy lasagna
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 pound of Italian mild sausage.
- You need 1 of medium green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 package (4 ounce) of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 box (16 oz) of lasagna noodles.
- It’s to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 (24 ounce) jars of sauce of your choosing.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of Italian style cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Colby and Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
Serving this lasagna with fresh baked Pepperidge Farm Garlic Bread is like the icing on the cake, the perfect finish! This Cream Cheese Lasagna recipe is my secret weapon for impressing my friends and Traditional lasagna recipes are made with ricotta cheese but I prefer the smooth creamy. This lasagna recipe is super simple to make, and so flavorful. It's perfect for potlucks and other large gatherings.
Cheesy lasagna instructions
- Dice green peppers and onions in mushroom and then set them to the side.
- Bring noodles to a boil.
- Brown hamburger meat and Italian sausage halfway through add your green peppers onions and mushrooms.
- Drain excess oil and return meat-and-veggie mixture to pan.
- At your sauce to the meat and veggie mixture.
- When noodles are done boiling drain off excess water..
- Take your dish and layer the bottom with noodles.
- Add your sauce mixture on top of the noodles.
- Add your cheese on top.
- Repeat steps until done.
- Should be enough to make one big pan and one small pan.
- Place in oven for about 30 mins at 375°F. Feel free to leave it in longer or less.
- Cheese should look like this.
You'll never need another lasagna recipe! Cream Cheese Lasagna, Cream Cheese Lasagna, Mac And Cheese Lasagna. Cheese Attack LasagnaChef Sarah Elizabeth. ricotta cheese, lasagna noodles, spicy. This lasagna is made with a combination of spinach and ground beef. It's layered with three kinds of cheese and a creamy bechamel-style tomato sauce.