Sugar Free figs-dates healthy laddoo.
You can cook Sugar Free figs-dates healthy laddoo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. This is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Sugar Free figs-dates healthy laddoo
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of fresh dates.
- You need 15 of dried figs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of honey(optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted flaxseeds powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s of roasted poppy seeds to coat.
- Prepare of To garnish -cashewnuts halves and glazed cherries.
Sugar Free figs-dates healthy laddoo instructions
- Soak dried figs for 10 minutes.Drain and chop finely. Grind fresh dates with soaked and chopped figs to a pulp with cardamom powder..
- Micro on medium for 3 minutes stirring2 times in between or cook in non –stick pan till water evaporates. Remove from heat. Add honey if using.mix well..
- Now mix roasted flaxseeds powder and almond powder to the mixture and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into 15 -20 equal portions. Shape each portion into ladoo shape.Spread roasted poppy seeds in a plate..
- Roll all ladoos to coat with roasted poppy seeds. Garnish with cashewnuts halves and glazed cherries. sugarfree figs-dates healthy laddoo are ready with goodness of flax seeds and poppy seeds..
- Note- I have used flax seeds powder to make it healthy..