Creamy Lasagna Rolls. A small meal for two with leftovers or a small family. Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water until al dente. Grease a small baking dish to bake the rolls.
I love to experiment with new pasta dishes, and these chicken lasagna roll-ups are my favorite. When cool enough to handle, start assembling the rolls. Working with a pasta sheet vertical to you, place a small amount of the ricotta. You can cook Creamy Lasagna Rolls using 18 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Creamy Lasagna Rolls
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chile flakes.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 8 oz of ricotta.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach or greens.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 8 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmasan, grated.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella, shredded.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Creamy Chicken & Spinach Lasagna Rolls. This baked pasta dish is a fun twist on lasagna. Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem. Lasagna roll-ups are significantly quicker to assemble and you can make as few or as many as you want.
Creamy Lasagna Rolls instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Saute the onion in a little olive oil until translucent..
- Add the basil, oregano, Chile to the onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the ground pork (or chicken) and continue to cook until the meat is no longer pink..
- Remove from heat and add the ricotta..
- Mix the ricotta in and then add the spinach. Mix and set aside..
- In a small pott melt the butter and add the flour to make a roux..
- Cook the roux, whisking, until lightly blonde and smelling nutty..
- Slowly add the milk and continue whisking until smooth. Add the nutmeg, basil, and season with salt and pepper. Set the heat on low and whisk occasionally..
- Add half the parmsan cheese to the alfredo..
- Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water until al dente..
- Grease a small baking dish to bake the rolls..
- Lay a noodle out and spread 2 spoonfuls of pork filling over the noodle..
- Roll the noodle up and place seam side down in the baking dish..
- Repeat for the remaining noodles..
- Spoon any remaining filling atop the rolls..
- Cover with the alfredo..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the rolls.
- Bake until browned on top and bubbly..
- Serve by scooping a roll out..
Poached chicken, bouillon, cream cheese and mozzarella make a fabulously creamy stuffing for this rich lasagna. Spaghetti sauce and more mozzarella are baked over the top. Creamy Pesto Sauce Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups. Pesto lovers, you'll be making these roll-ups on repeat. Get the recipe from Domestically Speaking.