Easy Crock Pot Lasagna.
You can cook Easy Crock Pot Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Lasagna
- It’s 1 bag of frozen ravioli.
- You need 2 jars of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Easy Crock Pot Lasagna step by step
- Mix sauce, tomatoes, and garlic (I use about 1 1/2 jars of sauce).
- Add a little sauce to bottom of crock pot. Place single layer of ravioli, top with cheese..
- Continue layering sauce, ravioli, and cheese (I get 3 layers in my 6qt crock). Cheese should be your top layer..
- Cover crock and set on high for 3-4 hours (low setting will take 6+ hours).