Lasagna Soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. All the traditional flavors of lasagna come together in this heartwarming meal-in-a-bowl with this lasagna soup recipe. —Sheryl Olenick, Demarest, New Jersey. This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. You can have Lasagna Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- It’s 1 lb. of Italian Sausage (I used Jimmy Dean-original).
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz.) of Large can diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken stock or broth.
- It’s 1 lb. of dry spiral pasta, like rotini.
- You need 1 (15 oz.) of container Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese – for topping.
Thanks to the Instant Pot®, it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. Lasagna Soup made with ground beef, sausage, spinach and three types of cheese! The perfect easy dinner for those cold winter nights! Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners.
Lasagna Soup instructions
- Place sausage in large pot along with chopped onion and garlic. Add in Italian seasoning..
- Cook over medium high heat until cooked through; drain and return to pot..
- Add in chicken stock, tomato paste and can of tomatoes. Bring to a boil..
- Once boiling, add in pasta. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes..
- Once pasta is thoroughly cooked it is ready to be served..
- For ricotta topping: mix ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and basil together in a small bowl..
- Place soup in bowl and top with desired amount of mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese. Enjoy!.
Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup. Cheesy Lasagna Soup is perfect for weeknight dinner, it comes together quickly and easy! Made with Italian sausage, ricotta, tomatoes, and mozzarella. A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling.