Meaty Lasagna. This "meaty" vegetarian lasagna comes together fast with some basic pantry staples. As a vegetarian, lasagna is one of my favorite go-to meals. There are so many different variations, the possibilities are.
Here is a quicker and easier version of a delicious Lasagna with layers of meat cooked in a delicious sauce.bubbling out of gooey cheese! Amazing lasagna, I exaclty followed up every step of the ingredients, it was almost perfect, will denfinitely make it again and again. This lasagna tastes just like the classic, but it's packed with extra vegetables. You can have Meaty Lasagna using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Meaty Lasagna
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of loose Italian sausage.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 6-8 cups of shredded cheese -Italian blend works best.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick For years I'd parboil my own noodles whenever I made lasagna, but I've deemed this extra work and. Lasagna is a traditional Italian dish comprised of overlapping layers of pasta, cheese, meat, and tomato-based sauce. This article will walk you through two takes on this popular dish that will be. Lasagna recipes usually call for ingredients that are high in calories and saturated fat.
Meaty Lasagna instructions
- Brown the meat. I brown each pound separately adding a tablespoon of Italian seasoning each batch..
- In a large pot mix all the browned meat with the jars of spaghetti sauce. Add Italian seasoning and sugar too taste. Bring to a simmer..
- While you are browning the meat bring a large stockpot of water to a boil. Add salt to taste and 2 tablespoons olive oil to help reduce sticking..
- Sauce should be simmering and water boiling. When water reaches a boil add pasta sheets one sheet at a time. Continue boiling for 10 minutes. When you add the pasta to the water turn off heat on sauce..
- When pasta is finished cooking drain and immediately rinse with cold water..
- In a large casserole dish ladle approximately 1 1/2 cups into the bottom. Spread all over..
- Next lay out 4 lasagna noodles..
- Spread another 1 1/2 – 2 cups of sauce over noodles. Then evenly spread 2 cups of shredding cheese..
- Continue that order…noodles/sauce/cheese for 4 layers. I press down on the noodles as I place them..
- Cover and bake at 350F for 50 minutes. Remove cover and finish baking for 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes before serving..
- This is a thick dense lasagna that cuts into perfect pieces. A small piece goes a long way..
But with a few simple swaps, we reduced the calorie count significantly in these healthy lasagna recipes. I am so proud of this lasagna. Curious about how to make lasagna? This easy meat lasagna with ground beef and sausage is a guaranteed crowd pleaser for all occasions. We can hardly wait to dig into this cheesy, meaty lasagna.