Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups. These Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are all of the flavors of classic Chicken Alfredo rolled up into lasagna noodles to make easy lasagna rolls. A simple weeknight dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Chicken Alfredo Rollups ~ Creamy and Delicious!
Bulked up with chicken and spinach and enhanced with both creamy Alfredo sauce Lasagna roll-ups are significantly quicker to assemble and you can make as few or as many as you want. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups are a perfect mix of two traditional Italian dishes! This dish is also beautiful, so plan to take it to your next potluck! You can cook Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups
- It’s 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 cans of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 package of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles, boiled.
- It’s 24 oz of ricotta cheese.
These lasagna rollups will not disappoint! They are the perfect "company supper" and won't cost you a fortune as you feed your family, friends or a crowd. I poured roasted red pepper pasta sauce on the bottom of the pan and a little over each one before ladling on the. How to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups instructions
- First open cans and break up chicken with a fork.
- Next preheat oven to 425°.
- In a 13×9 dish spray non stick spray and lay out four noodles width wise..
- Use a tbsp spoon, spoon in 2 Tbsp and spread the Alfredo sauce lightly on the inside.
- Next layer ricotta cheese (about 2 tsp full or more).
- Lastly add in two table spoon of chicken.
- Roll up the noodle as tightly as you can.
- Continue to do this all noodles. You will have about 12 in this dish. (Note: if you need more you should have about 6 more noodles that fit nicely in an 8×8 dish).
- After all are rolled up top with the Alfredo sauce evenly and generously.
- Cover with tin foil and Bake for 25 mins..
First you start by parboiling the dry lasagna sheets. The filling consists of shredded chicken, peas and sauteed mushrooms folded together with a portion of the alfredo sauce. To roll up, start at one end and roll the noodle over the toppings, lifting the noodle a little to prevent squishing out the inside ingredients Place the roll-ups in the prepared pan, one by one, seam-side down. Once they are all in the pan, pour the remaining alfredo sauce. This Chicken Alfredo lasagna roll up recipe will delight the most picky food critic.