Lazy Crockpot Lasagna. Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna is a family favorite and so quick and easy to make! A delicious meat sauce layered with cheese and spinach filled ravioli and loads of gooey cheese and cooks up perfectly in the. This is our lazy day crock pot lasagna recipe.
It turned out better than the last few times I've made it. This crockpot lasagna casserole is packed with all the flavors of traditional lasagna but much easier to make! No boiling noodles required, just dump it in! You can have Lazy Crockpot Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lazy Crockpot Lasagna
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 3 of (14-15oz) cans Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of (24-25oz) package frozen cheese ravioli.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan (optional).
EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! Lasagna just got so much easier with this Slow Cooker Lasagna! You simply layer everything in the crockpot–even UN-COOKED noodles! I am definitely a girl who loves her lasagna, but when I'm feeling lazy, I love to make this slow cooker.
Lazy Crockpot Lasagna instructions
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, drain.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, and seasonings until warm and mixed well.
- Place a layer of meat sauce down first, then layer of ravioli, then mozzarella cheese. Continue to do so (about 3 layers) until meat sauce is on top, and top with remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan (optional).
- Cover and set on LOW FOR 4 HOURS. Turn off and let sit for 15 minutes before cutting into it. Serve with garlic toast :).
A classic lasagna made easy from Delish.com. Making Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna Cuts Out So Much Work! One of the best parts of this recipe is that you don't have to boil the noodles ahead of time! They cook as the lasagna cooks…in the slow cooker. Hundreds of home cooks agree that this slow cooker Italian sausage lasagna is the best and easiest way to make lasagna you'll ever try.