Mexican lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. I collect cookbooks and recipes (this one is from my son's mother-in-law).
Turn Taco Tuesday into Taco-Style Mexican Lasagna Tuesday. Okay, while the name may not roll off the tongue as easily, this Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas, ground beef, enchilada sauce. My all-time favorite food is Mexican. You can cook Mexican lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mexican lasagna
- It’s 3 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s of med onion.
- You need of large Bell pepper.
- You need 2 can of ranch style beans.
- It’s 1/2 can of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 pkg of taco seasoning or your own mix.
- Prepare 1 of lot of cheese (I didn't measure when I made it).
- It’s 1 pkg of tortillas med size.
- Prepare of sliced back olives.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need of sour cream.
I could eat it every single night. This easy Mexican lasagna is one of our go-to weeknight meals and is a big family favorite. If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn.
Mexican lasagna step by step
- Cut up onion and 3/4 of a bell pepper. Cook onion and pepper when you brown the hamburger meat..
- Drain meat. Then put back in your pan. Add taco seasoning and beans if needed add a little enchilada sauce to add moisture to the mixture..
- In casserole dish put half the mixture in the bottom of the pan. Add a nice layer of cheese then cover with tortillas. Repeat once..
- Once completed add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to the tortillas. Layer top with cheese then back olives. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted about 20-30 minutes..
- Optional: when severing add a scoop of sour cream and sprinkle chopped tomatoes and Bell pepper.
I make a version of Mexican lasagna similar to this one, but with the addition of zucchini, black beans, and corn, as well. Let your lasagna go Mexican by layering ground beef and sausage with corn tortillas, tomatoes, green chiles, enchilada sauce, and cheese. Mexican Lasagna : This is a family favorite recipe! One tray will be my husband's lunch for the week! One of the best things about recipes like this is that they're so versatile!