Cheeseburger. We wish we knew how to quit you. The blogging site is our main guilty pleasure and it's hard for us to let go. If you share this feeling then you should check out this collection of top Tumblr. Последние твиты от The World Famous 🍔 (@CheeseburgerROH).
Welcome, crack open a cold one and. The Cheeseburger is a type of burger sold at McDonald's restaurants. Common cheeses include American, Cheddar, and Pepper Jack. You can have Cheeseburger using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cheeseburger
- Prepare of Meat.
- You need 1 lb. of grass fed ground chuck.
- Prepare of Cooking.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Salt.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare 2 slices of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Bun.
- Prepare 1 of Kaiser Roll.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 1 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 tsp. of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of dill pickle slices.
- It’s 1 slice of tomato.
- You need 1 slice of lettuce.
- You need of Sliced red onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ketchup.
Buns are generally of the White cheeseburger. An American-style entree consisting of a patty of grilled, fried, or seared ground beef. Eat more cheeseburgers with these amazing recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner burgers. Most people love a juicy cheeseburger.
- Form the chuck into a patty and at a hole in the middle. You shouldn’t handle the meat to long. Before you put that on the grill put on the bacon. You’re gonna use the bacon fat to cook the burger..
- Take off the bacon and heavily salt the burger and put the flat side first for the burger. Flip and cook he other side. Add one slice cheese and add the other slice the other way. Take off heat once the burger is cooked..
- Toast the Kaiser roll on the pan. Assemble the burger like this in the next step.
- Top bun, mayo, ketchup, don’t forget the bacon folks, burger, onion, pickle, tomato, and then lettuce, bottom bun..
But cheeseburger calories can add up quickly. A cheeseburger can provide some nutritional benefits and there are ways to make it healthier. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.