My Homemade Salsa!!!.
You can have My Homemade Salsa!!! using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of My Homemade Salsa!!!
- Prepare 2 of large Orange bell peppers.
- You need 2 of large yellow bell peppers.
- It’s 11/2 of white onion.
- It’s 4 of scallions.
- You need 4 of Anaheim peppers.
- It’s 3 of poblono peppers.
- Prepare 4-5 of regular peppers.
- You need of Cilantro as much as you like(fresh).
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Pink himalayan salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel with juice.
- It’s 1 can of diced heat roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large lime.
My Homemade Salsa!!! instructions
- Gather all your peppers and onions cilantro and dice.if you have a small food processor great helps with the cutting time..
- Put all these ingredients in bowl.
- Next add can of rotel with juice.
- Next add can of diced heat roasted tomatoes with juice.
- Then add the juice of a whole lime.or peel lime and add to food processor..
- Add minced garlic and garlic powder.
- Now add pink himalayan salt.
- Now black pepper..
- Once everything is in bowl stir till well combined and seasoned to likening.
- Put lid or cover and put and fridge a while so can chill better when cold and flavors get to merry a little while..
- Then eat add you choosr with what 😁.