Zucchini Bread. This is the best zucchini bread recipe ever! It's got more zucchini and more sugar than most One of the reasons this is such an easy zucchini bread recipe, is because there's not much prep work for. Zucchini bread is a type of quick bread.
This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. You can have Zucchini Bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s of Bowl #2.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 cup).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of grated zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts (optional).
- It’s of Bowl #1.
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 325°f (put rack in middle position). Grease two 8×4in bread pan..
- In a large bowl (#1) combine the flour, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a large bowl (#2) whisk the eggs and sugar. Then add the grated zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well..
- Combine both bowls together, (this is the time to add walnuts and raisins) and mix well with whisk/mixer..
- Pour mixture into bread pan, and put it in the oven.It'll be done in 60-70 minutes. (I always sprinkle walnuts on top of the bread before putting it in the oven).
- Put something in the bread, then pull it out (I used a skewer) if nothing is on it, then your bread is ready. Enjoy!.
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread!