Salsa verda cowboy cornbread. Dice up all peppers, onion, and tomatillios. In a skillet place ground meat peppers onion and tomatillios and cook till meat mixture is done. See great recipes for Salsa verda cowboy cornbread, David's Salsa too!
In bowl, make cornbread mix as directed using the egg and milk. Top with cheese, and stir it into beef mixture a little. Top with cornbread mixture, spreading it as much as possible. You can have Salsa verda cowboy cornbread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salsa verda cowboy cornbread
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa verda.
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat.
- You need 1 box of cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn drained.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
Mixed greens, romaine, tomatoes, red onion, black beans, cheddar jack cheese, salsa, sliced avocado and crispy tortilla strips. This tart, slightly spicy salsa always makes whatever I'm pouring it onto so much tastier. It can be slightly harder to find at the store, but it's actually one of the easiest salsas you can make at home! Place tomatillos, onion, garlic, and chile pepper into a saucepan.
Salsa verda cowboy cornbread instructions
- First cook up your ground meat. Drain grease. Return meat to skillet and add salsa verda till well mixed, set aside..
- In a bowl mix egg, milk, cornbread mix and drained can corn. Mix well. Set aside..
- In a baking dish spread refried beans on the bottom. Then sprinkle on shredded cheese about 1/2 a cup. Then spread out meat mixture. Add the rest of cheese. Then pour on the cornbread mix..
- Bake in oven on 350° for 30 minutes. Then remove from oven and cut and serve. To make it extra yummy top with salsa of choice, sour cream, diced tomatoes, and/or avocados.
Season with cilantro, oregano, cumin, and salt; pour in water. Slow Cooker Chicken Chile Verde: If you need to feed a crowd, this chicken is your answer: it comes together in the slow cooker and is served with Salsa Verde and Brown Rice. Channa Masala Pasties : When you wrap Trader Joe's Pie Crusts around Channa Masala , you get a pasty: a hand-held savory dish popular in Cornwall, England. Mexicana *GF: Corn tortillas, choice of meat, roasted verde salsa, caramelized red onion, cotija lime aioli, and chopped cilantro. Americana: Flour tortillas filled with choice of meat, smoked cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream, and guacamole.