Zucchini Bread. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins. Lemon Zucchini Bread "This is exactly what I was looking for!
I did add a little extra orange zest and it was perfect. Combination of orange and chocolate is delightful." – Linda. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar. You can have Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Veg Oil.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. Lighter and fluffier than most zucchini breads, this recipe is a great way to put that vegetable to good use! —Kevin Bruckerhoff, Columbia, Missouri In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. Mix wet ingredients into dry, add nuts and fold in. Zucchini bread tastes like the combination of spices you add to the batter.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat Oven To 350° F.
- Grease an 8 × 4 Meatloaf Pan with Butter or Oil. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom for easy release..
- In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed..
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix. In an additional bowl mix Walnuts and a few Tbsps of the flour mixture, and toss until coated..
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until mixed. Do not over work batter. Fold in floured walnuts..
- Add batter into the greased Meatloaf Pan. Cook for about 55 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!.
This zucchini bread, however, also tastes like vanilla and brown sugar. Brown sugar is one of my favorite ingredients to bake with- like zucchini, it adds wonderful moisture and also a touch of sweet molasses flavor. Zucchini Bread recipe that lives up to the name, BEST EVER Zucchini Bread! Easy to make & you'll love the blend of spices used. Read the reviews- it's popular for a reason!